Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Meg Whitman 2010




So I somehow ended up on the awesome list for Meg Whitman's campaign.

I'm still not sure how they got my name, but 1 day after receiving a lame-ass DVD from Steve Poizner's campaign party, I got a signed copy of Meg Whitman's book: The Power of Many: Values for Success in Business and in Life This isn't some cheesy printed on signature, it is a legit blue sharpie signature...I thought that was pretty badass.

Will I read it? Probably not.

Does it affect my vote in the CA GOP Primary? TBD


I was siding with Whitman before this anyway, I think she would be a refreshing change from politics with career politicians and push more toward politicians that are involved out of civic duty. Not to mention she used to run eBay and anyone that knows how to run a Fortune 100 company is definitely fit to get California's fiscal disaster into some kind of order.



No comments:

Post a Comment