Friday, February 12, 2010

Great Sports Weekend



So, I'm sure after the Super Bowl, everyone would expect this weekend to be boring for sports...I disagree.

This weekend is a GREAT weekend for sports here's what in the lineup:
  • NBA All-Star weekend (Rookie vs. Sophomore Challenge, Dunk Contest, and of course the actual all-star game)
  • The Winter Olympics. As a former skier and someone who grew up in the Tahoe area, I love the Winter Olympics.
  • Some great college hoops. (Maryland v. Duke, Tennessee v. Kentucky, and West Virginia v. Pitt)
  • Daytona 500. I'm not the least bit interested in NASCAR...except that Danica Patrick is making her Nascar debut, so I'm interested to see how it turns out. My ADD keeps me from being interested in watching an entire race of cars driving in circles, I'll catch it on SportsCenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment