Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are You There Reasearch in Motion? It's me Mr. Awesome



So, they say a lot of great ideas happen in the shower and I had an awesome one friday morning. A lot of people I work with are on the east coast and in other time zones, and being on the west coast, their 7am, is my 4am. I often am bombarded early in the morning with emails and texts, just as I am jumping in the shower. My idea? Make the blackberry waterproof, so I can type out emails while in the shower!! Now, I wouldn't say I am one of those people that is constantly connected to my BB, but in the early morning, I definitely am...and the shower would be a perfect place to answer a bunch of emails.

Genius? Yeah I know.





1 comment:

  1. Or you could just answer them before or after the shower. Usually when I am in the shower I am busy cleansing myself. Imagine the increase in water costs!

    ReplyDelete