Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My 1st Song

So my wife talked me into starting a blog. she can be found at www.adventuresofmrsawesome.blogspot.com , but please don't follow her or even look at her page. Her blogging skills are far superior to mine. I however do have better ninja skills, thanks for asking.

I'm sure you are all (all 1 of you followers) are asking, "what can we find on your blog Mr. Awesome?" Well, much like every other blog out there I'm not sure, we will see where it goes. I'm sure it will have a lot of finance, sports, and politics, mixed with a sprinkling of things I find humorous in the world.

This will be an adventure (hopefully not THE adventure, that would be boring to blog about my blog), and I am happy you are along for the ride.

Ok, lets be honest, Mrs. Awesome you're the only one reading this, and for that...You're awesome.

- Mr. Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment