Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness - Bracket Challenge

It's that time of year...one of my favorite times. March Madness, it's almost the equivalent of christmas to me. I talk a lot with friends that I rarely talk throughout the year about the brackets the chances the 17,000 pools I am in. etc etc.

Now that I have a blog, I thought it would be cool to show my actual bracket (although I'm in multiple pools, I submit just one bracket). I can't stand when people enter 50 different pools and fill brackets out differently in each, it's the ultimate fence sitting. You're bound to have called that "crazy upset" in one of your brackets.

So, I will put my picks up in the next post, but I also wanted to track the computer generated brackets to see if they do better than me. I will track 2. One that was generated via accuscore on the ESPN website and the other using a Georgia Tech professor's program called LRMC

I haven't studied LRMC brackets, but did notice they have the same Championship game as me and the same final 4. The ESPN one, is not even close to my brackets.

Here are the brackets for each,
Accuscore:


LRMC:

No comments:

Post a Comment